Do I need a PayPal account to pay?
No, you can pay with your Visa or MasterCard without having a PayPal account.
1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do. We can ship anywhere.
2. If I place my order today, when will the products be shipped?
Most products are shipped the next business day. Those orders with digital ad’s packages will be shipped within 72 hours.
3. Can I use my shipping account?
Yes, you can. Please send us an email to email@example.com with the courier name and account number.
Can I return the unit(s) that I bought?
Yes, but 25% restocking fees will apply. We need to be contacted within 15 days from the date you received the unit and it has to be returned in “as new condition” in original packaging. Please call us or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Units without an RMA won’t be accepted.
Yes, they are (conversion software maybe required).
Call us or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss the details.
1. The volume doesn’t seem to work?
Press the VOL key once and then press the arrow keys to put or down the volume.
2. The pictures, animations or videos on the VEO digital badge do not play in the order I wanted?
3. The files supports alphanumeric sorting; however, you have to name your files in a folder in your computer first, then move the files or complete folder to the VEO badge’ drive. If you try to sort them on the badge drive, it won’t work.
4. Can I erase a file from the badge?
Yes, press the VOL key for two seconds and release it, a screen will pop up given you the option to delete or not the file.
5. Do I need to load the CD that comes with the unit?
No, the CD is only need to convert animations or videos for the correct screen size (320x240) and to load the complete manual (it doesn’t covert the type of file).
6. What types of files are supported?
JPEG, AVI, MP3 and WMA files
7. Can you play audio files in the VEO badge?
Yes, it has an internal speaker and an external audio jack.
8. Do I need to convert every file?
No, only animation or video files. Pictures files (jpeg) do not need to be converted.
9. Can I play slides from Power Point?
Yes, you have to save each slide as a picture file (jpeg).
10. Can I play animation from Power Point in the badge?
No, unless you convert them to an AVI format with a third party software.
11. How do I load the files into the VEO badge?
Grab the files and drag them onto the badge’ drive or copy and paste.
12. Can I charge the VEO badge from my computer USB port?
You can, but it will take longer. The first time you charge you VEO badge, you will need to use the universal plug in charger.
13. The VEO badge has a slot at the bottom, what is this for?
The slot is for a micro SD card to extend the badge memory up to 8GB
14. What is an SD Micro card?
It is a storage device; the same one used in most cell phones (ex. Blackberry phone)
15. The VEO badge comes with 256MB in internal memory, is this enough?
For most applications it is. You would only need more memory if you are planning to load movies. For example, if you are planning to use the VEO badge to entertain you kids in a long trip, then you need to get a SD Micro card.
16. The VEO badge has an LCD or an OLED display?
It has an LCD display.
17. Is an OLED a better option?
In an outdoor usage, the OLED will be a better option.
18. Do you carry an OLED badge?
We do, but it is not available online. Please contact us.
19. Can I adjust the brightness?
You can. On the main window, go to Settings, click on Display and then click on Lum.
20. Can I adjust the time the pictures, animations or videos are display?
Yes, you can choose from one to five seconds. On the main window, go to Settings and click on Auto Play Time Set.
21. How long the VEO badge battery last?
It depends on the content on the files being played (colour, audio, volume, brightness), but it generally plays between 12 to15 hours.
22. Why the VEO badge battery life last longer than the competition?
The VEO badge has an excellent Japanese battery designed to last a 12-hour shift as minimum, so being near double the playing time of other similar badges.
23. How long is the warranty of the VEO badge?
24. If your product(s) stop working, what do I do?
Please contact us to by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
25. Why your VEO badge says digital Tag?
We are changing our company branding, so next batch will say VEO badge in stead of JCO Products the new name will be VEO Digital.